If you are a female photographer in business, this is the event for you.
Do you struggle with pricing your services?
Are you undervaluing yourself, your time and your skills?
Are you struggling to book and retain clients?
Do you want to learn actionable steps to take in growing your business from photgraphers who have built their own thriving brands?
Come and join us for a day of massive growth, community, mindset motivation, networking, support and take your business to the next level!
Our Speakers :
There will also be a Q&A panel with all the speakers at the end so we can mastermind any specific challenges you are facing in your business.
She Snaps will cover topics that are applicable to female photographers across different niches.
Here are just some of the topics we will cover:
- Money blocks and how to move through them so you can stop undervaluing your time, your skills and your creativity.
- How Michelle easily earned an extra 10K in her business with very little extra work
- How to create an irresistable brand that goes deeper than just a beautiful style and builds trust with your clients.
- Fear around increasing prices and strategies to move through the uncomfortable so you can feel confident in your pricing
- How you need to be using social media in 2020
- How to attract and retain new clients
- Knowing your why, having a vision for your brand and staying true to yourself amongst the noise.
- Scaling a photography business and what that looks like in reality ( from the former owner of one of Australia's largest wedding photography businesses.)
- Honouring market trends, but staying original
- Why crowd sourcing your pricing is a bad idea.
- How to make more money with more ease and flow and less hustle
- Systems, programs and software that will make running your business a breeze and communicate to your clients that you are professional
...and so much more!
She Snaps is for you if:
- You own a photography business OR you would like to turn your passion into a thriving business.
- You want to learn business strategies specific to photographers
- You want to work on your business mindset
- You want to create a circle of photography friends you can call upon for support
- You have a particular problem in your business you would like us to help you with
There will be morning tea, lunch and a champagne mingle provided as well as goodie bags and door prizes.
You will also gain access to the She Snaps exclusive facebook group where you can connect with likemided photographers. Community is a key component of a thriving photography business.
I can't wait to meet you and welcome you.
Do I have to have an established business to attend?
No. This event is for female photographers at all stages of business. Even if you don't have a business yet you are welcome.
Does it matter what niche I'm in?
No. She Snaps is about the business of photography. It will be applicable for female photographers across all niches.. family, maternity, wedding, commercial, product, food ... everyone is welcome.
What if I can't attend the event after I have bought a ticket?
Unfortunately the tickets are non refundable however there will be a waitlist once all the tickets are taken and you will be able to transfer you ticket once this happens.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
There is street parking outside the venue and in the adjoining streets
What can I bring into the event?
Bring a pen and note book. You are going to want to take notes!
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
I'm breastfeeding - can I bring my bubs?
Yes of course. Whatever you are comfortable with.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No we will have you on the list and we will have your printed name tag ready for you.